If you're a high-energy, ambitious leader in your profession, we want to speak with you! Our Philosophy is simple. Image Now. Age later™. Image Skincare is an evidence-based clinical skin care company, providing professional skincare products and effective skincare solutions in over 60 countries worldwide. The most innovative brand in the industry, Image Skincare consistently produces the latest anti-aging, balancing, hydrating, and illuminating technologies to further our mission of helping the world to Age Later™
The Director of Ecommerce is responsible for leading all aspects of developing, implementing, managing and growing our direct-to-consumer channel (all ecommerce, D2C, Amazon and 3rd Party). The role is responsible for setting short and long term marketing objectives for the direct-to-consumer channel and for driving annual revenue growth to meet our financial plan. This role is accountable for knowing the brand’s consumer deeply in order to create engaging brand experiences. Key responsibilities will include digital advertising, social media promotional management and strategy as well as managing internal and external resources to develop compelling digital consumer content. This role will lead the direct-to-consumer ecommerce channel including graphic design, marketing and business analytics, e-mail campaigns, user experience, customer adoption of online ordering and web tool usage and site-related vendor management. This role is also responsible for the annual and long-term planning including alignment and articulation of brand strategy and tactics to deliver annual and long-term objectives. This role will report directly to our Chief Executive Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop content that drives online revenue and customer engagement.
- Oversee and drive ROI via online marketing strategies to enhance customer experience and successfully attract and retain customers.
- Manage and motivate a team to help develop objectives, set goals maintain and grow consistently high performance levels to drive department and company success.
- Stay abreast with emerging ecommerce technology trends, evaluate business opportunities, recommend and execute new project initiatives.
- Develop and deliver regular reports on website metrics and benchmarks to company leadership.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing programs that include SEO, email marketing, and paid search.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and collaboration skills to liaise with cross functional teams including IT, marketing, sales, operations, product development, and customer service.
- Highly strategic thinker who is able to balance short term business plan with the long term vision needed to advance in the changing B2B health care supplies industry.
- Leverage available data and insights to develop merchandising, marketing, promotional, product optimization recommendations, loyalty, conversions and basket value.
- 6+ years of marketing experience and 4+ years of ecommerce experience.
- 2+ years managerial experience.
- Previous experience with developing and managing B2B and/or B2C ecommerce marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to manage web site analytics tools
- Solid understanding of advanced web design and engineering (UX/UI, HTML, CSS,PHP, RUBY, Liquid, JAVA, PHYTON),
- Experience in creative and digital marketing applications
- Strong understanding of eCommerce and eProcurement platforms, content management systems (CMS) and IT technology required
- Proven ability to drive consumer engagement and conversion through social media
- Experience in partnering with cross-functional teams and or agency partners is required
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration and influencing skills
- Strong knowledge of developing and implementing email marketing, SEO, and paid search programs
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Personal Care, Skincare or Beauty is preferred
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Adobe Creative and marketing apps.
- Advanced MS Excel (Pivot tables, vlookups, charting).
- SAP B1.
- SQL data tools.
7 Paid Holidays
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance (after 30 days of employment)
401 (k) (after one year of service)
Employee Corporate Discount Program
PTO (Paid Time Off)