If you're a high-energy, ambitious leader in your profession, we want to speak with you! Our Philosophy is simple. Image Now. Age later™. Image Skincare is an evidence-based clinical skin care company, providing professional skincare products and effective skincare solutions in over 60 countries worldwide. The most innovative brand in the industry, Image Skincare consistently produces the latest anti-aging, balancing, hydrating, and illuminating technologies to further our mission of helping the world to Age Later™
The Customer Care Representative is to offer exceptional customer support via phone, email, chat or text to customers who have questions, concerns or complaints as they relate to IMAGE Skincare and our products. It is the responsibility of the Customer Care Representative to be the voice of the brand and build a strong relationship with our accounts and customers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Make a deliberate display of proficiency by being positive and with a proactive personality in every communication with our customers.
- Support company directives to promote world class customer service and a skinspired attitude.
- Develop strong customer relationships through proper responses to customers through phone, e-mail, text and chat.
- Educate and promote monthly specials.
- Offer consultative sales approach.
- Manage the resolution process for all customer related issues received via incoming phone calls, e-mail or text.
- Calmly attempt to resolve and de-escalate any issues.
- Ensure management is aware of escalated account issues.
- Help identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
- Maintain proficiency in using computer systems, phone systems and other common office equipment and software.
- Follow company policies and procedures as it relates to all customer service and sales processes.
- Follow company Employee Handbook policies.
- Esthetic licensed individuals required to maintain active license in the State of Florida.
- Adhere to assigned schedule start, end, break and lunch times.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude always with customers, co-workers and management staff.
- Assist in outbound call campaigns.
- Provide assistance in order entry for Rep, tradeshow , web or event orders.
- Support on outbound call Campaigns.
- Perform other duties as assigned based on business needs.
Pay Structure and Requirements
- Meet upsell requirement of $350 per day.
- Attain an 80% or higher passing QA phone audit score.
- Complete cases within 24 hours of assignment.
- Answer 40 or more calls per day.
- 240 mins of talk time per day (unless assigned project out if the queue).
- All e-mail correspondence must be answered with 24 hours.
- Two 15 min breaks paid.
- 1 hour lunch (non-paid).
- Follow up on open cases and pending orders until resolved.
- Document and log every call in the salesforce CRM.
- Assist on web/trade show or event orders as needed.
- Hourly pay in accordance with company pay policies.
- Annual performance and salary evaluation.
- Knowledge of SAP and Sales Force software.
- Knowledge of phone systems software.
- Licensed Florida Esthetician.
- Minimum of 2 years customer service/admin/tele-sales experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have strong selling to customer needs ability.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to work weekends periodically throughout the year.
- Career oriented with a positive energetic attitude.
- Be comfortable using multiple computer programs including online database and internet-based systems.
- Works in a temperature controlled office environment.
- *Beginning October 1, 2021 begins hybrid schedule of 2 full days in the office and 3 days working remotely. Based on business needs there may be a requirement to come in on an additional day and will be discussed and scheduled ahead of time.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to move around the call center floor periodically throughout the day.
7 Paid Holidays
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance (after 30 days of employment)
401 (k) (after one year of service)
Employee Corporate Discount Program
PTO (Paid Time Off)