This all-mineral sunscreen serum is an innovation in daily suncare, providing broad-spectrum SPF 30 protection with a sheer, featherweight finish. With plant squalane derived from sugarcane, it helps to moisturize the skin and gives a dewy glow that feels fresh, not heavy. The hydrating formula helps to defend the skin against dryness and other signs of premature skin aging. It's also formulated with antioxidants ginger root extract, vitamin C and vitamin E, plus chamomile to help soothe the skin.
Also available in tinted.
The experience: The sheer formula provides a dewy finish and features a hint of natural citrus fragrance from orange peel oil for a light scent.
Who it's for: All skin types
Meets our clean clinical skincare™ standard and is formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, artificial fragrances, synthetic dyes or animal testing. Not formulated with oxybenzone or octinoxate.
• Mineral SPF 30 sunscreen serum that provides broad-spectrum UV protection with a featherweight, dewy finish • Modernized formula features an all-mineral UV filter in a hydrating serum texture for daily use • Plant-derived squalane from sugarcane helps to moisturize the skin • Formulated with antioxidants ginger root extract, vitamin C and vitamin E • Chamomile helps to soothe the skin • Non-comedogenic formula • Animal test-free certified by PETA • Dermatologist-tested • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation for daily use
HOW TO USE • shake well before use
• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
• children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
• after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every 2 hours
THE IMAGE WAY Cleanse with your IMAGE cleanser of choice, then apply your favorite IMAGE serum. Allow to absorb completely. Apply PREVENTION+ sun serum SPF 30 generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a repair crème at night to nourish skin while you sleep.
*We at Image Skincare strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible. However because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.