TREATMENTS: BEFORE & AFTER
Get the best results from your chemical peel with the proper pre- and post-treatment care
- Avoid aggressive skincare products, exfoliating treatments and excess sun
- Discontinue use of alpha hydroxy acids (like glycolic or lactic acid), beta hydroxy acids (such as salicylic acid), benzoyl peroxide and retinol at least one week before your treatment
- Stop using any exfoliating products that may be drying or irritating
- Do not shave, wax or undergo hair removal on the day of your peel
- In the days following your treatment, use only products recommended by your skincare professional and follow their guidelines for post-procedure care
- Be diligent about sun protection
- Allow for natural exfoliation to occur; don’t pick or pull at the skin
CONSISTENCY & CUSTOMIZATION
A single treatment is great, but a series is even better. A series allows your skin to welcome beneficial ingredients more effectively and targets specific skin conditions to help you reach your long-term goals.
Build a relationship with your skincare professional: An expert will ensure that your primary and secondary needs are addressed over time by customizing and enhancing each treatment.