Prepare to be SKINspired! Image Skincare is currently seeking new team members to join the fastest growing skincare brand in the industry. If you're a high-energy, ambitious leader in your profession, we want to speak with you! Our Philosophy is simple. Image Now. Age later™. Image Skincare is an evidence-based clinical skin care company, providing professional skincare products and effective skincare solutions in over 60 countries worldwide.
The most innovative brand in the industry, Image Skincare consistently produces the latest anti-aging, balancing, hydrating, and illuminating technologies to further our mission of helping the world to Age Later™.
The Senior Manager of Integrated Communications is responsible for building and developing the strategy and delivering awareness and recognition through successful and disruptive partnership efforts. These efforts can include PR communication in media relations, social media, events, and general marketing and communication activities to research, vet and secure KOLs for various launches, activations, partnerships, and brand initiatives, as well as help create specific strategies for our influencer network, esthetician business community, and VIPs. Candidate will execute integrated marketing campaigns and projects to the highest standard, working with influencers and KOLs across platforms such as Instagram, TikTok and YouTube and in relevant press opportunities.
The Senior Manager serves a significant role supporting the Senior Director, marketing, creative and social media team. The role will manage requests, editorial and influencer product pulls, and will manage the day-to-day relationship with key opinion leaders in the industry. Will have extensive knowledge and experience in developing briefs to produce high-value, co-created content with power-house and top tier talent as well as facilitating campaigns that work with micro and nano influencers. Will be experienced in negotiating terms and drawing up contractual agreements and managing timelines, while also bringing strong analytical skills that will feed back into strategic plans for campaigns. This role requires exceptional relationship management skills with individuals, agency talent houses, artistry agencies, and more.
The position will support the Senior Director and be a day-to-day liaison for the PR Agency to scale media efforts including but not limited to product awards, product mentions, founder features, targeted media placements, and more. Candidate will work with Digital Marketing to support paid social media and media purchasing with top tier publishing houses as necessary. Additionally, position will manage Influencer Marketing Strategist to guide in strategy, selection, and contracting.
The ideal candidate is proactive, highly creative, and well-versed in the beauty, skincare, and cosmetics industry. Additionally, this person should have and create relationships with editors and key opinion leaders to generate placements in top-tier regional and national publications. This job requires a level of nimbleness, so the ideal candidate should be able to quickly ideate, plan, and implement. This person will work closely with other members within the Marketing, Digital, Events and Educational teams to bring these projects to life.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implement strategy to increase engagement, reach, and impressions across top publications and social media channels through strategic organic and paid influencer and KOL activations.
- Expand positive share of voice in the industry through strategic partnerships and campaigns.
- Work cross functionally with members of the Marketing, Education, Events and Digital teams to bring campaigns to life.
- Identify owned, earned and paid creative content opportunities to maximize advertising efforts.
- Research on-brand KOLs for partnership opportunities to increase credibility within the skincare space.
- Increase earned media value to help qualify and quantify all influencer efforts.
- Grow professional, influencer, and consumer communities on behalf of the brand.
- Closely monitor trends, feedback, and sentiment to inform pitching efforts.
- Collaborate on influencer activities, optimizing for wider reach.
- Build strategy and execute multi-channel creator/influencer marketing plans that are rooted in community, culture and 360 marketing initiatives.
- Support media relations, contacts and cultivating relationships across top tier beauty and lifestyle media.
- Lead the partnership process from beginning to end alongside Senior Director, including outreach and negotiations, talent and agent relationships, content briefing and managing timelines.
- Work closely in collaboration with director and marketing team to establish robust influencer and communications strategies and campaigns to build awareness of the IMAGE brand and products while amplifying share of voice across credible platforms.
- Plan, arrange, budget for, execute and coordinate Events, Campaigns, and Initiatives in collaboration with Director and marketing team.
- Tracking and reporting of coverage of Press and Influencer Content daily using third party platforms including Tribe Dynamics and Muck Rack.
- Cultivate and nurture talent relationships via DM/social, email, and in-person/events.
- Develop talent briefs to effectively articulate campaign strategy leading to meaningful content and storytelling.
- Pull, analyze, and report on metrics for earned results from a qualitative and quantitative viewpoint.
- Conceptualize and execute innovative ideas to engage social media influencers, always keeping community, engagement, and audience acquisition top of mind.
- Keep pulse on social media and beauty trends and communicate back learnings that can be implemented to team.
- Manage gifting initiatives including list curation and project management while overseeing shipping intern and warehouse communication to ensure packages are sent and received.
- Manage and maintain product fulfillment as needed.
- Work with social media and digital teams to optimize influencer content and share across multiple channels.
- Manage day-to-day needs for publisher requests, creative assets, product samples, and reporting on sentiment and overall brand affinity.
- Tracking and reporting of coverage daily.
- Collaborate with copywriter and creative for releases, announcements, media kits, and campaign messaging.
- Create weekly and monthly brand updates to share internally.
- Work with social media team to optimize press and share across multiple channels.
- 5-7 years of experience in similar role handling PR and influencer relations in-house or at an agency for national brand(s).
- Experience managing and building PR strategies and campaigns for luxury and/or e-commerce brands.
- Have proven experience managing top-tier press for leading brand(s).
- Works well under tight deadlines in fast-paces, creative environment.
- Strong relationships with key beauty market editors and tastemakers.
- Understanding of the national influencer landscape.
- Understanding of social media platforms (i.e., Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest specifically).
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking and analytical skills.
- BS degree in Communications, PR, Marketing, or relevant field.
- Strong writing skills, excellent presentation, and communication skills.
- Experience with Muck Rack and Tribe Dyanmics is a plus.
- 8 Paid Holidays.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance (after 30 days of employment).
- 401 (k) (after one year of service).
- Employee Corporate Discount Program.
- PTO (Paid Time Off).