This nighttime repair crème combats the look of multiple signs of aging. A dual resurfacing system features glycolic acid and time-released, encapsulated retinol to fight the appearance of wrinkles and uneven skin texture and tone. Nourishing shea butter helps to soften and moisturize dry skin.
The AGELESS collection runs interference on the appearance of signs of aging like wrinkles, dark spots and overall dullness. It's powered by glycolic acid, one of the most commonly used—and effective—acids in the alpha hydroxy acid family. It removes dead skin buildup to promote brighter, smoother and more even-toned skin. As it refines the skin's surface, it also helps to minimize the appearance of lines and dark spots.
IMAGE Skincare is committed to fostering a sustainable future. All materials used to create every product box is Forest Stewardship Council® certified and sourced from responsibly managed forests.
- Combats the appearance of signs of aging, including fine lines, wrinkles, dullness and uneven skin tone and texture
- Blend of retinol and glycolic acid helps to improve the look of dullness, revealing smooth, healthy-looking skin
- Formulated with encapsulated, time-released retinol for effective delivery
- Hyaluronic acid helps to bind needed hydration to the skin, softening the appearance of fine lines and crepiness
- Promotes the look of firmness, tone and elasticity
Apply liberally to cleansed skin in the evening. To avoid irritation, use 1 – 2 times a week and increase gradually to nightly use.
HOW MUCH Apply an amount the size of a raspberry.
THE IMAGE WAY Prepare to repair. A nighttime repair crème nourishes the skin while you sleep. Apply liberally to cleansed skin in the evening after your serum of choice and eye crème. Don’t forget PREVENTION+® SPF moisturizer during the day.
*We at Image Skincare strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible. However because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.